FlexExtend Skatewheel Conveyor Systems
The new Ashland FlexExtend Skatewheel System is a versatile solution for moving product in retail, fulfillment, manufacturing and shipping environments.
What is a FlexExtend Skatewheel System?
The FlexExtend conveyor is flexible and extendable, and best suited for loads that have firm, flat bottoms such as cartons, totes and cases. These units provide low-cost conveyance flexibility
Benefits of FlexExtend Systems:
- Flexible to convey around obstacles
- Can be extended or collapsed as required by the task
- Superior flowability
- Self-tracking around curves
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Easy to install and maintain
- Versatile and can be used to transport a variety of products
These systems consist of skatewheels mounted on a series of axles attached to flexible frames. Skatewheel conveyors “roll” more easily than roller conveyors, allowing for lighter packages and less slope. The individual wheels in the curve sections allow packages to track better than roller conveyors.